Operator Rating System (ORS) – This is a new system introduced by the NZTA that assesses heavy traffic operators and their adherence to regulations relating to road transport. The system measures three core activities – first pass at COF time, roadside inspection success rates and any infringements received by drivers. Taking a proactive approach to the new ORS we have initiated new pre-start checks, speed-limiting of vehicles and briefings with staff.
We are proud to be a 5-Star operator on the NZTA’s Operator Rating System.
Standard Operating Procedures
We have detailed procedures and processes that are documented and managed for the following:
- Standard Operating Procedures for tasks performed by our employees
- RMP for dairy and meat transportation and storage
- Internal fleet maintenance system. We have five active Approved
Transitional Facilities enabling us to devan import containers directly from the port:
- Hillsborough Site, 32 Nuttall Drive, Christchurch
- Port Hills Road Stores, 340 Port Hills Road, Christchurch
- Sockburn Site, 19 Gerald Connolly Place, Christchurch
- Washdyke Site, 50 Sheffield Street, Timaru
- Port Chalmers Site, Duke Street, Dunedin