We are on the hunt for an Accounts Payable Administrator to join our busy finance team in the Washdyke Head Office.
Due to an internal promotion, a full time permanent vacancy for an experienced Accounts Payable Administrator has been created.
Working as part of a small team and reporting to the Company Accountant, the Accounts Payable Administrator will be responsible for:
· Processing and paying accounts on weekly and monthly payment runs
· Processing manual payments when required
· Completing credit applications requests for sign off
· Setting up new and maintaining existing suppliers using in-house system
· Coding invoices and seeking payment authorisation from appropriate Managers
· Reconciling supplier statements on a monthly basis
· Processing credit card statements
· General Receptionist duties including answering phones and greeting visitors
Based on Reception, the successful applicant will also help to maintain meeting rooms and shared staff areas, assist with stationery ordering and aid the senior management team with ad hoc duties as required.
Hitting the ground running, you will enjoy processing a high volume of invoices, performing complex reconciliations and being the ‘friendly face’ of the accounts team when dealing with internal customers and suppliers. You will offer a strong background in a similar Accounts Payable role, you will be comfortable working autonomously and as part of a close-knit team. You will be well organised and conscientious and able to plan your work to ensure you meet regular deadlines. Those with limited accounts experience, but who are eager to establish their career in a busy office are also welcome to apply.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a methodical and computer literate individual to join a high performing finance team in a successful and growing company. Apply online today or visit our website: www.hiltonhaulage.co.nz For further information (in strictest confidence), please call Jo Bailey – HR Manager on 03 687 4015.
Applications close Friday 20th October 2017.